HP DeskJet F380 driver is a software package pertaining to HP DeskJet F380 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP DeskJet F380 driver is available on this web page for totally free.
HP DeskJet F380 is a low cost All-In-One Printer which is suitable for home and home office usage. The characteristic of the printer is just restricted for printing, scanning and copying. It appears that the organization tries to enhance the deal with all the very low cost and a little form. Regrettably, the printer cannot be used for facsimile and absence of automatic document feeder. The printing rate of HP DeskJet F380 is can also be categorized as slow compared to others on its budget.
HP DeskJet F380 provide a fantastic impression on printing photographs as it is going to print much faster than printing the files. Like other ink jets printer device, it offers black and tricolor cartridge for printing with black, white, cyan, yellow, and magenta. But the black cartridge can be replaced with a photo cartridge for printing six colour photographs. Anyhow, the picture quality whether using black cartridge or photo cartridge does not show much difference.
If you’ve HP DeskJet F380 and needs for HP DeskJet Driver. You can download its driver to get free of charge here.
HP DeskJet 3050 is one of the most inexpensive printer. HP DeskJet 3050 includes an integrated Wi-Fi connection to print your documents without having any cable from the notebook personal computer or smartphone devices. It also has 5cm LCD display screen to assist you print your files without using your computer. It is also has an extremely compact layout that do not take much space on your office desk.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet F380 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet F380 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet F380 Driver
Below are the procedures to install HP DeskJet F380 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet F380 driver computer files to your home computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet F380 driver software after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet F380 driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by utilising this HP DeskJet F380 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet F380 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet F380 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and identify the HP DeskJet F380 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you truly want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet F380 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop computer immediately.
HP DeskJet F380 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|