HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a program to get HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a PC. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is provided on our website for absolutely free.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printer machine which could help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple files and documents immediately. This inkjet color printing machine can enable you to print as much as 1000 impressions in maximum monthly obligation. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print crisp and sharp text on your own documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep state while on standby the energy intake is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of the printing while performance will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for monochrome files and 1200 dpi for color files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color documents. Maximum print speed of this printer at printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and also for color documents or files is as fast as 16 pages per minutes. The size of the printer is 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and the weight will be 10.8 pounds or around 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
These are the simple steps to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver programs immediately after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is finish and user can print their data files by utilising this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and identify your HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will shows up to verify that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your desktop straightaway.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|