HP DeskJet 9800 driver is a computer software pertaining to HP DeskJet 9800 printer device to connect with a PC. HP DeskJet 9800 driver is provided on this web site for definitely free.
HP DeskJet 9800 is a compact high-speed printing device that’s absolutely ideal to use whether at home or small office. It is equipped with output tray that can handle around 100 sheet of papers together with flexible paper handler.
The maximum printing resolution that can be accomplished on HP DeskJet 9800 is around 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can absolutely assist you in filling your requirement in printing crisp and sharp prints at your home.
The HP DeskJet 9800 includes a rapid printing speed for both colour and black and white files. The printing speed of the printer may be around 30 pages per minute on mono style and 20 pages per minute in vibrant style setting.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP DeskJet 9800 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install HP DeskJet 9800 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 9800 driver files to your home PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 9800 driver software immediately after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 9800 driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by using this HP DeskJet 9800 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose your HP DeskJet 9800 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes up to confirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer straight away.
HP DeskJet 9800 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|