HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a software package available for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a PC. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is accessible on the site at no charge.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a colour inkjet printer machine which functions as a compact and trendy printer machine for your private use at home or small office. This printer device contains 80-sheet capability input paper tray that may be easily folded up for storage. It can deliver brilliant and vibrant photo quality up to 4800 enhanced dpi color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a perfect printer machine includes high-quality HP cartridge that features an onscreen counter button in addition to ink level index. It also has one on and off button to assist you in managing this printer directly. This printer can be easily set up on many compatible operating systems including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can provide maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black or colour print output. Maximum print speed of this printer in delivering your documents is as quickly as 14 pages several minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver computer files immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is complete and user can certainly print their docs by utilising this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and track down the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop computer right away.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|