HP D1500 driver is a program for HP D1500 printer device to connect with a PC. HP D1500 driver is provided on these pages for free.
HP DeskJet D1500 is a compact All-In-One (AIO) printer acceptable for everyday use at your house or small office. The printer has integrated input paper tray as well as an output paper tray. The input paper tray can handle 80 sheet of papers although the output signal can save up to 50 sheet of papers.
The printing speed of this DeskJet D1500 is around 11 ppm for both black and white and color text in fast draft mode. In standard mode, the printing speed is only around 2 ppm for both mono and color files. To get the very best result in sharp and crisp text, then you have to wait for longer time due to the printing rate is only 1 ppm. HP DeskJet D1500 is available with medium printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP D1500 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP D1500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP D1500 Driver
The following are the methods to install HP D1500 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP D1500 driver files to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP D1500 driver data files just after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP D1500 driver is finish and user can print their written documents by utilising this HP D1500 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP D1500 Driver
These are the process to uninstall HP D1500 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and look for your HP D1500 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP D1500 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, restart your computer device immediately.
HP D1500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)*|
|Linux OS (RPM)*|